Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My birthday present, her no-reason presents

3 months and 16 days until the start of the 2008 WI cross season. And that just happens to be my brithday. Not a bad way to celebrate if you ask me. We are getting ready for our move to Milwaukee at the end of July. Lot's of bikes to build before then though. I got around to assembling the wifey's weapons for the fast approaching season. I built these frames some time ago, but didn't have the parts. She hounded me long enough and I got them together. There was one happy camper in the house that day!
Everything else is pretty much the same. I hope everyone is doing well. Happy riding to you!






8 comments:

Unknown said...

i would totally marry you if you built me matching cross bikes. i'd even take pink ones!

wait, who am i kidding? i'd marry you anyway!

Ben said...

what a lovely couple!

Molly Cameron said...

nice, very nice.

Zoo said...

very cool, are those centaur shifters as well?

tjh said...

"rosey said...

i would totally marry you if you built me matching cross bikes"

Get in line....i was here first.

I'm sure they are well deserved.

John said...

Zank I'll marry you too!

John said...

Zank I'll marry you too!

Unknown said...

I love the Montreal rims (Andre Tchmil's favorite) on one bike, and the FMB tires on the other. Super cool.